- This West Bay front home has 160 feet of West Bay across the road frontage.
- Excellent spot for a Boat mooring with plenty of room for trailer storage.
- 3 Bedrooms 1 upstairs with Queen bed.
- Main level 1 bedroom has 2 bunk beds the other has 1 queen bed.
- + 2 roll aways available, all new beds & bedding.
3 Minutes to Downtown Traverse City!
- Tart trail 300 feet away
- 30 minutes away from the Sleeping Bear National Lake Shore
- The property has wonderful panoramic views of West Bay
- The laundry is located in the basement
- You can cook meals in the fully equipped kitchen or grill out.
- Amazing Sun rises. The house has air conditioning.
Reserve the house by sending a personal check for 50% of the rent, or call & we will process a Credit Card. Short notice? we will work it out upon arrival.
The Kaiser house is named after Bill Kaiser & his wife who donated this house & property to the Traverse City Masonic Lodge #222 back in the 1970’s, who still own it today, the proceeds from the Kaiser House go to support the Building & grounds of the Masonic Center which in turn support numerous charities in & around the community.
Get In Touch
Thank you for taking the time to contact us. A lodge officer get back to you soon.